A few weeks ago, we published our introductory blog post. This first post focused on the team at our manual therapy office in Lake Ozark MO. This week, we are continuing our introduction by focusing on our overarching healing philosophy, the unique therapies that we offer, and the various applications of our work. Keep reading to learn how the services offered at Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC may be able to help you!
What We Do
Our Healing Philosophy
Humans are complex creatures with complicated lives. We have several aspects to our existence: physical, psychological, emotional, professional, energetic, personal, spiritual, and more. Most of us are unaware of the interconnectedness of these things; however, you are not segmented into bits and pieces. You are an integrated whole, and every part of you affects every other part. It is within this concept of holism that we focus our therapy sessions here at Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC.
Our mission is to provide the community with high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable therapy options in an optimal environment for integrating the health benefits of the therapies we offer. We deeply believe in the body's innate wisdom to heal itself. Our purpose is to look for restrictions that are preventing or inhibiting this natural progression towards health and to help the body overcome these obstacles.
We work with clients of all ages and developmental stages. No matter where you may be in your life's journey, we are honored to be part of your path towards becoming a healthier, more fully integrated you.
Our Healing Therapies
Much of our work revolves around our four primary therapies: CranioSacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Massage Therapy, and SomatoEmotional Release. We will discuss each of these therapies in more detail in the coming months, but here is a brief description of each of them for now:
- CranioSacral Therapy ~ This therapy is named after the craniosacral system (the structures that house and protect the central nervous system), as many of its techniques are intended to treat these structures. This system has a pulse all its own that can be felt throughout the body. By detecting subtle disturbances in this rhythm, we can evaluate and determine where treatment is needed and what techniques will be effective for restoring balance and vitality to the system.
- Visceral Manipulation ~ This therapy focuses on the visceral (or organ) aspect of the body. All of our organs have a certain position in our bodies and a certain degree of movement that they are allowed. When their space is invaded or their movement is restricted, their functions are compromised. By restoring the proper relationships of the organs to their surrounding structures, we can help the organs regain lost mobility and function.
- Massage Therapy ~ This therapy is among the oldest forms of healthcare. Every culture around the world has its own form of therapeutic touch. Asia, Europe, the Pacific Islands, Africa, Native America, and even today’s scientifically-minded medical world has found ways to aid people's healing through hands-on contact. We love diving into the wealth of knowledge and experience passed down through the millennia in order to provide the best experience for our clients.
- SomatoEmotional Release ~ This is a process that occurs when the body releases held energies and emotions. Our bodies process everything we experience in our lives. When an experience is overwhelming or traumatic, the body may choose to hold onto the experience so it can be safely processed at a later point. A holding pattern is created to guard the tissues where this energy is stored. Inevitably, the body then has the added challenge of compensating around this holding pattern. The therapies that we offer may give the body the proper environment and necessary resources to revisit its held experiences so that it may finally begin to integrate them. We are equipped to aid in this aspect of your healing process.
In addition to these four primary therapies, we are trained in Eco Somatics, Myofascial Therapy, Reiki, and various massage techniques including Medical Massage, Shiatsu, Thai Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, and Deep Tissue Massage.
Each of these therapies offers profound individual benefits, but we find that by blending the techniques from these various modalities, the results can be truly phenomenal. Because multiple therapeutic techniques are often used in a single session, we charge the same rate no matter what is useful to you on any given day. Our exact pricing information is available on our website: www.InfiniteTouchLLC.com.
The Applications Of Our Therapies
Each session at our Lake of the Ozarks manual therapy office is unique. Our primary therapist, Darin Puppel, tunes into the unique needs of each individual client to identify what may be most useful to them on any given day. The customized nature of our work allow us to benefit clients with a vast array of needs. Here are some examples of the conditions our therapies have been shown to help with:
- Migraines, headaches, TMJ, and sinus pressure
- Depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, chronic stress, fatigue, and postpartum depression
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, torticollis, and post-surgical pain
- Birth trauma, lip/tongue ties, and colic
- Fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum recovery
- Constipation, digestion, and circulation
- Tinnitus and balance problems
- Back, neck, jaw, hip, and other joint pain
- Muscles stiffness, strains, and sprains
- Posture, flexibility, and range of motion
- Head and face trauma
As you can see, the therapeutic applications of our work are as unique and varied as our clients. If you would like more information about how our therapies may be able to help you with a specific issue, feel free to call us directly at (573) 280-4470.
A Closer Look At Our Healing Therapies
Our blog posts in the coming months will delve deeper into the far-reaching benefits and applications of each of these therapies and processes. In the meantime, please visit our website or give us a call to learn more about how Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC may be able to benefit you.
'Til next time!
|Hands That Listen|
- Post by Bailey Puppel
Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday-Friday
by appointment only
110 Crossings E Drive, Suite 5
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
Like Us On Facebook!