As 2018 comes to a close, we want to take the opportunity to look back at all of the great things that happened throughout this fantastic year.
Highlights from 2018:
- Bailey finished her massage therapy training and began taking appointments professionally.
- Darin began his apprenticeship for the Upledger Institute and continues to travel the path towards teaching.
- Darin also became a registered CranioSacral Study Group Leader and a Certified Presenter for introductory CranioSacral Therapy classes.
- Between the two of us, we racked up over 200 hours of continuing education.
- Our adventures took us to:
- Detroit, Michigan
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Missoula, Montana
- Palm Beach, Florida
- Vancouver, Canada
- ... Plus a vacation in Italy!
- We expanded the office space at our CranioSacral Therapy center at the Lake of the Ozarks, adding a second wheelchair-accessible bathroom and a third treatment room.
- We started subleasing some of our office space, and we have greatly enjoyed the expanded therapeutic atmosphere.
Grateful To Do What We Do!
The name for our practice, Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC, draws inspiration from the innate, limitless healing wisdom each of us possesses. Our name also reflects the immeasurable impact that healing has as it echoes throughout our lives and ripples out into the world. Many sessions this past year have filled our hearts with a reverent curiosity that will fuel us in our continued mission to provide our world with the opportunity to become a more peaceful place.
Thank You To Our Invaluable Support Team!
We have many people to thank for our incredible 2018...
- Renate Brodecker at Shea Ren Tae' Center for Wellbeing -- thank you for your expert tutelage given to Bailey.
- Stan Gerome, Chas Perry, and Kat Perry -- thank you for placing Darin on his path to instructor-hood.
- Amy Ginsky, Vicki Neal, Sarah McKee, and Scott Kuenneke -- thank you for bringing new, beautiful light to the office.
- Dick Larson, Melinda Naye, and Eric Moya -- thank you for sharing your wisdom and classrooms with Darin.
- Karyn Quraishy, Avadahn Larson, and Claudia Silva -- thank you for your wonderful, inspiring classes.
- The Upledger Institute -- thank you for continuing to share the work that we hold so dear.
- Jack Cooper -- thank you for providing and maintaining our beautiful office building.
- Our family -- thank you for your wildly supportive natures.
- And, of course, the few hundred of you that allow us to be a part of your health and growth support system -- thank you, thank you, thank you.
More Exciting Developments On The Horizon!
It has truly been a banner year at our Lake of the Ozarks manual therapy office, but we're not planning on slowing down! Here is a sneak peek at some of the things to watch for in 2019:
- Multi-therapist CranioSacral Therapy sessions
- Floating CranioSacral Therapy sessions (held in water)
- A revamped and more accessible schedule for our CranioSacral Therapy study groups in Mid-Missouri
- Local introductory CranioSacral Therapy classes
As many of you know, we are also expecting our second child to arrive in February of 2019!
We are truly blessed to have so much to be thankful for from this last year, as well as so many things to look forward to in 2019. Again, our deepest thanks to all of you for taking part in this journey with us!
Happy, Happy New Year! May your coming year be filled with endless blessings and joy.
|Hands That Listen|
- Post by Bailey Puppel and Darin Puppel, Owners & Therapists
Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday-Friday
by appointment only
110 Crossings E Drive, Suite 5
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
Like Us On Facebook!