After an absence from our blogging presence, we are BACK to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC!
What We've Done So Far
February 1st marked exactly 5 years since we first opened our doors and began offering professional bodywork at the Lake of the Ozarks: CranioSacral Therapy, SomatoEmotional Release, Thai Massage, Visceral Manipulation, and Therapeutic Massage. Much has changed in our lives since we first embarked on this journey...
- I switched careers and obtained a manual therapy license so that I could work alongside Darin.
- Darin completed a rigorous apprenticeship process, and is now officially certified to teach CranioSacral Therapy 1: Assessment of Central Nervous System and Fascia for Full Body Treatment Protocol for The Upledger Institute. Darin is also qualified to teach introductory CranioSacral Therapy classes within our local community, including Introduction to CST and Share Care classes.
- I started serving as a teaching assistant for The Upledger Institute.
- We expanded our original office, adding a second restroom and a large treatment room. Eventually, we moved our office to a different suite so that we are now located in the front of our building.
- We grew from a family with one 5-month old baby to a family of four, with an energetic 5.5 year old and a feisty almost 3 year old.
We have been thrilled to watch our business continue to grow as we navigated each of these changes. We are deeply, deeply grateful to our wonderful clients who have chosen to make us a part of their journeys. Now, as we celebrate the fifth anniversary of our manual therapy office in Lake Ozark, we are excited to share with you our big plans for expansion in the coming years.
Our Plans For The Future
While we plan to continue offering our current services indefinitely, we are planning to expand on them significantly. We are actively working on acquiring property to become the forever home of our small business at the Lake of the Ozarks. The acreage on the new property will enable us to pursue our dream of eventually opening a private retreat center here at the Lake. We plan to offer a variety of opportunities for people to care for their mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health. Obviously, we are still very much in the dreaming phase for our retreat center, but here is a sneak peek at the kinds of things we are hoping to provide in the Lake Area.
- Meditation circles and retreats
- Women's retreats
- Men's retreats
- Therapist retreats
- Multi-day treatment intensives
- Continuing education classes
- Community-oriented classes
- Hot tub
- Wooded hiking trails
- Fire circles
- Outdoor swimming pool where we can provide in-water CranioSacral Therapy and other forms of treatment