Monday, September 9, 2019

CranioSacral Therapy in Action

Success Stories & Positive Feedback From Our Clients

We decided to pursue a career in CranioSacral Therapy (CST) and other bodywork modalities because we deeply believe in the power of gentle, non-directive, hands-on therapeutic presence to help people heal. One of the things we love about CranioSacral Therapy, in particular, is its versatility. CST can be used to treat a huge variety of different conditions and symptoms. 


We are blessed to have had the opportunity to help people with all kinds of different challenges. In this blog, we are taking the opportunity to share some of the exciting feedback we have received from our wonderful clients.

"She hasn't had any signs of reflux since her session!"
After exhausting all other options to rule out causes of our infant’s “silent reflux/colic,” we brought our four-month-old for CranioSacral Therapy with Darin. We drove an hour to get there because we felt Darin is the most qualified person in our area to do this work, and we trust his expertise. She hasn’t had any signs of reflux since her session! We were very pleased with the experience and results.
- Erin

"Extremely professional and amazing at what he does."
I had a pretty bad back injury a few weeks ago. Darin worked on me for 30 minutes, and it felt so much better right away. I completely forgot that it was even there!!! He was extremely professional and is amazing at what he does. He also worked on my son when he was around 6 or 7 months. My son was really sick with a high fever, and after Darin saw him he started recovering that day. He was so good with my son -- super gentle and only did what he needed to do, no more! I would refer anyone to him!!! Oh and his wife Bailey is also fantastic!!!
- Brittney

"Very gentle, compassionate, and thorough."
I was in desperate need of finding a solution for my 2 week old newborn baby boy, as he would scream in so much pain to pass gas or BM. I heard about Darin and his ability to provide CranioSacral Therapy. Wow, I could not explain how thankful I am to have taken him to Darin! He is very gentle, compassionate, thorough, and will talk you through every little technique he is performing. My son is 100 times better and I would recommend Darin to absolutely anyone! There’s no better time than being a newborn to take your baby to Darin so their bodies are anatomically corrected at the beginning of their life!
- Haven

"There is something to this that works."
I had been experiencing some fairly severe back pain for several months prior to my visit with Darin. I do have degenerative disc disease and the three ER doctors I spoke with chalked it up to that and went as far as telling me I should, "expect to have pain for the rest of my life." Darin had a different opinion. In all honesty, my session was not like anything I had ever experienced before, though I can say that since my visit I have been 90% pain free. There is something to this that works.
- Carli

"His eye cleared up completely less than 24 hours after his visit!"
I took our 5 week old in for an evaluation. He had no big issues, but I wanted him looked over. Since he was born, his right eye had been consistently been watery and “crusty.” We had to wipe it out multiple times a day or else he couldn’t open it. The pediatrician said it was a clogged tear duct. We had one visit with Darin, and it seemed a little better that afternoon. We wiped it out again the next morning, and haven’t had to since (a full week ago). His eye completely cleared up less than 24 hours after his visit!! 👍😊
- Hannah

"I feel a lot more mobility."
I still feel pain when I arch my back, but it takes a more severe arching. I do, however, feel a lot more mobility, even with the pain. I even went for a walk last night! I can bend over and actually touch my toes and can stand up without holding on to anything. Although there is still pain, I couldn't usually do that on most days.
- Missy

"I am so grateful to have such a healing resource available."
I have been getting regular massages for years, but recently needed a new provider and was recommended to Darin! I am so thrilled to have found such a great resource! Every time I go, I feel like I get exactly what I needed for that visit. Our bodies are always changing and sometimes more stressed than others, but Darin has the experience to find the tension and relieve the stress. I am so grateful to have such a healing resource available. Thank you so much.
- Crystal

Thank You For All Your Wonderful Feedback!

We deeply appreciate all our clients who take the time to share their feelings, observations, and results with us. We are also very grateful for these clients who have allowed us to share their stories with others. It is truly an honor to be a part of your healing journeys.

If you would like to learn more about what CranioSacral Therapy is and some of the different applications of CranioSacral Therapy, feel free to visit some of our earlier blog posts! 

Give us a call at (573) 280-4470 or (573) 480-7080 to learn more about how our CranioSacral Therapists in Mid-Missouri can help you!
Hands That Listen

- Post by Bailey Puppel, Owner


Infinite Touch Integrative Therapies, LLC


www.InfiniteTouchLLC.com


Phone:

(573) 280-4470 
(573) 480-7080

Hours:

8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday-Friday
by appointment only

Address:

110 Crossings E Drive, Suite 5
Lake Ozark, MO 65049


Like Us On Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment